Ku Hampiri Kau (As I Come Before Your Throne)

Verse 1
'ku hampiri Kau di takhta-Mu, O...Tuhan
(As I come before Your throne, O...Lord)
Bertemu muka di dalam kemuliaan-Mu
(Meet You face to face and there's a quite communion)
Keindahan hadirat-Mu memenuhi hati-ku
(O...The glory of Your presence now fills this holy place)

Bridge
Aku berada di tempat yang kudus
(This is holy ground, the place we're standing on)
O...Yesus, Sang Raja Damai di muliakan
(O...Holy ground where The Prince of Peace is glorified)

Chorus
'ku hampiri Kau di takhta-Mu
(As I come before Your throne, O...Lord)
Hampiri Kau di takhta-Mu
(I come before Your throne, O...Lord)
'ku hampiri Kau di takhta-Mu, Tuhan
(As I come before Your throne, O...Lord, my God)

Play Music
Navigate to My Liric (List)

No comments:

Post a Comment